Apologies to everyone who didn't get a Christmas card from me this year - and that's pretty much ALL of you. I had to choose between packing or writing cards, and I'm afraid that packing won. It's not really a choice - I've got to be out of the house by the first week in January, and it's amazing how much stuff I have in the yard and house and tucked away in closets and garages.
Don't worry - I won't just sneak off to Hawaii without a goodbye. After I get out of the house, I'll touch base with each of you to plan a lunch or dinner before Margay and I set sail for the Big Island. My mail will be forwarded; my DanaOnAvalon@sbcglobal.net address will continue to work; and I'll try to keep everyone up to date here on this blog.
Merry Christmas! Happy Hanukkah! Joyous Kwanzaa!
No comments:
Post a Comment