Thursday, April 5, 2012

Still Looking...

After several drives to the Captain Cook area in south Kona, I decided that it was just too remote for me. When I moved from Boulder Creek 13 years ago, it was because I didn't want to be so off-the-grid as I got older. I had to remind myself that this still holds true.

So I was prepared to make an offer on the house in Kailua-Kona until we ran into a few roadblocks. There's a problem getting clear title - the county is saying that they can't find the original building permit (the house has sold several times before, but they are just now discovering this). I just chalk it up to "Hawaii!"

I'll keep looking at other houses, and in the meantime maybe the sellers of this house will work out their problems.

I'll be here 5 more days. I hope I don't have to come home without making an offer.

Aloha y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment